http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Thursday 10 November 2016

Man catches wife with lover having C.ex with another Man, what he did next will shock you

 
A 32-year-old man Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been accused of murdering his wife’s lover after catching both of them in a compromising position in his house.
The victim, 28-year-old Victor Olatundun, who was said to be secretly carrying out a romantic affair with Juliet Igbokwe, had been in bed with her when her husband suddenly returned from a business trip.
Husband and wife arrested after he killed his wife’s lover
An angry Ezekiel flew into a blind rage, picked up a cutlass and butchered his wife’s lover. The couple who have been married for 12 years, have three children together and lived in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun state.
Here’s what the accused said below:
“I travelled to Onitsha on July 25. When I came back on the 27th, I met a man inside my room and we started fighting. The man was stronger than I and I didn’t know what to do. Then I got a cutlass from my toilet and cut him in the hand. He died on the way, while policemen were taking him to the hospital, because their car ran out of fuel. I never suspected my wife of infidelity before the incident. It is not my intention to waste a soul like this. It is Satan’s work; if I really know it will be like this, I would have walked away.
My aim was to injure him, go to the police station and make a report. PWe did not quarrel before I went to Onitsha. She has three children for me. But I got to know my wife had one child before we met.”
Here’s what his wife Juliet said:
“I did not know what came over me to have allowed my lover access to my matrimonial home. When my husband and I quarrel, he would leave us and travel for months. I have known Olatundun for 6 months. My husband is not taking care of me. He always leaves me and the children to suffer at home.”
Hmmm…Na wa ooo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment