http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Thursday 10 November 2016

Help! I Love Girls, But My Boyfriend Doesn't Know I'm a Lesbian - Girl Confesses

 
 
My boyfriend has no idea I also get off with other women behind his back. I know that I’m living a lie, but I can’t help myself. It’s women I fantasize about when my boyfriend makes love to me.
 
It’s pretty girls I ogle in nightclubs, not hunky blokes. Recently, I went on a team building residential stay with work. For three days and nights we worked hard but played hard too. On the last night we had a party in my boss’ hotel suite and I got very drunk.
 
Some women on a hen night crashed the room and madness ensued. I ended snogging and then bedding the bride-to-be. She was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun.
 
We had wild s*x until the morning when she finally fled in guilty tears. But I loved every second of having her in my arms and didn’t even flinch when my colleagues started teasing me at breakfast.
 
My boyfriend is a lovely bloke but he knows nothing of my true leanings. When we make love, it’s fine. I enjoy it but it’s always so much better with a girl. What’s my next move? Do I find a full-time woman to love? Do I tell my boyfriend the truth about myself?
 
Do I up sticks, reinvent myself and start again elsewhere? The problem is that my parents and extended family aren’t very broadminded or open people. I just don’t know how they’d respond to me turning up with another woman in tow and introducing her as my life partner. I’m so confused.
 
 
http://mygistoneer.blogspot.com/p/download-video.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment