http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Thursday 29 September 2016

Man pays a tribute to his friend - a Nigerian soldier who passed away recently


Instagram user pearixcoo shared this heartfelt tribute to his friend, a Nigerian soldier who died on Sept 25th 2016, May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
RIP to A brave solider who died in serving his country 25-09-16. My man soo sad,  guy who blv in us, guy who wished Seeing us united. The order time we did Gtg u where not around buh dropped a msg, last time we talk on phone was the very 1st day u landed Cameroon.

You called me we talked for hrs laughn nd,we talk like old time back to back, recalled the voice u used calling my surname and said when u comebk we shall see and talk old times,even wen I nver call u you still Value me,pplc call u paprboy,Dapi,henry buh I call you Chuwee your legacy will for ever be remembered my Hero. I remenbered our conversation you Said to me If you don't kill them the will kill you#gee I blv you,rest well #Mate still shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment