http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Wednesday 5 October 2016

I Wish My Mom And Dad Live 1000 Years; If You Wish The Same Type AMEN

I Wish My Mom And Dad Live 1000 Years, If You Wish The Same Type AMEN
TRUE LIFE STORY
.
I woke up that morning tired
and depressed after the
nightmare I had. I had a dream
how I was given banana to
eat like a monkey and when I
woke up, I didn't take
it serious because I couldn't
think of any interpretation,
the only thing on my mind was
to get ready for work. I got
prepared as usual and left for
work that early morning
in order to beat traffic, when I
got to the road side where I
normally enter a cab, there was
no cab so I decided to


walk up a little, as I was going a
car stopped at my front
and the driver asked where I
was heading to and I told
him, he asked me to enter which
I did. Inside the car, I saw a lady
at the front and another guy at
the back seat, as we
where driving on I lost myself
and slept off, I woke up and
saw myself in a cage, there I
remembered the dream I had.
In the building I saw many other
people in different cage
crying and begging for their lives
but each day three
people would be taken out
without coming back. I couldn't
cry, I was just thinking of my
family, friends and love ones.
I was asking myself, 'is this how
am going to end up? Is

this really my destiny? God can
you give me another
chance to set my way clear? My
parent are still alive, will I
die before them?' I asked myself
questions upon questions.
Finally it was my turn to be taken
out because I already spent 5
days with them and they told me
to say my last

prayer that they would take me
out at night,
there I imagined how hell fire
will look like because I knew
I was not qualify for heaven. I
knelt inside the cage and
said some prayers to God and my
prayer was for a second
chance. Night finally came and
they took me out, on the way
they suddenly stopped the car
and start fighting among the
three of them and before I
knew it they pushed me out of
the car and drove away. I
was able to locate my family the
next day. God did it for
me, with God everything is
possible.
For u reading this: God shall fight
your enemies for your
breakthrough, Amen
.
Please Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment