http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Meet the Lady Who is So Good in Bed that Her Boyfriend Suspects She Used Love Portion on Him (Photos)R

http://mygistoneer.blogspot.com/p/download-video.html
A Zimbabwean woman has revealed details about her
sexual prowess and claimed the boyfriend thinks she used
love portion to tie him down .
Talent Taderera , 22 , said she is very good in bed that is
why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps
cheating on the wife . This came to light after Talent
accused the boyfriend of leaking her n * de photos .
She said because she is a master in s * x so her on - off
boyfriend Anesu Gondo, 26 , can not let her go . Gondo is a
former Dynamos striker now plying his trade in South
Africa. She also claimed the footie ace suspected her of
using love potions to drive him crazy , H - metro reports .
“ He has been telling people in my neighbourhood as well as
my relatives that I use love potions on him but that is not true .
There is nothing mysterious about how he feels. The only
reason I am sure he cannot take me out of his life is because
our s* x life was great.
“ I am good in bed and he cannot have enough of me which
could be the reason why he is so confused the way he is , ” said
Talent .
As a result of her sexual abilities, Talent revealed that
Anesu would always demand n* de pictures from her as he
wanted to see her in her birthday suit frequently.
“ The juju claims he is making are not true at all because the
truth of the matter is he still finds me so attractive . Many
times he has asked me if I could send him n *de pictures and I
have been sending them to him in trust that he would keep
them private .
“ Now what bothers me is that he has been leaking the pictures
to people in our neighbouhood just because I have made up
my mind that I no longer want him . He even sent me
messages threatening to make the pictures go viral and he is
doing all this to fix me so that I don ’ t get another man in my
life , ” she said .
Speaking on the challenges they faced in their relationship
Talent said ;
“ When I first started going out with him in 2014 , he had lied to
me that he was single . We broke up after I found out the truth .
He kept coming back and I agreed to be his girlfriend even
though he had a wife. Our relationship was not smooth
because he is very violent , we broke up several times after he
had assaulted me but still he would come back to me asking
for forgiveness . ”

No comments:

Post a Comment