http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Monday 17 October 2016

I Have the H0ttest Bums on the Planet – This S*xy Model’s Banging Body Will Blow You Away (Photos)


Find out who?
Kim Kardashian claims to have the hottest butt in the world, but see what the Russian girl has to show. These photos prove Kim is not the only one with hot bums!
Anastasiya
A 22-year-old Russian model, Anastasiya Kvitko, is giving Kim Kardashia a run for her money as she flaunts her natural assets – her boobs and bum – to the amazement of her millions of followers on Instagram.
“I have the hottest bums in the world,” the hot model lives in Russia captioned one of her alluring photos.


“I like Kim Kardashian but I don’t quite like being compared to her – she is far behind me. My body is sporty, my hip muscles are trained, my bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have not done any plastic surgeries on my face.”
At this the girl has a pretty tiny waist (just 24.8 inches). This creates an amazing curve at her wide hips and she’s got nice boobs, too. So, after all she might be more gorgeous than Kim.
Enjoy the photos below and it’s up to you to decide which one of them is the sexiest.
Speaking about her banging body she is endowed with, she said:

No comments:

Post a Comment