http://c.jumia.io/?a=26833&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fsex-toy-19-cm-realistic-simulation-penis-with-suction-cup-and-remote-dildo-5589682.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=26833&utm_term=

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Woman Who Was Expecting One Child "Shocked" After Giving Birth To Conjoined Twins

A mother of conjoined twin girls has revealed how she discovered the rare condition after their birth because doctors wrongly told her she was having one child. Mum Taslima Khatun Uno is
facing an agonising wait to find out whether her babies Rabia and Rukia can be separated after they were born joined at the head three months ago.


They were delivered by caesarean at the PDC Clinic in Pabna, North Bangladesh, on July 16 of this year.

But Taslima and husband Mohammed Rafiqul Islam didn't learn that the twins were conjoined until after the birth. Taslima said:
"Suddenly the doctor shouted 'Two babies! Give them medicine, we have to save their lives.' "That was when I started to worry that I had given birth to babies who were conjoined. "The whole night I heard the two crying sounds. I first saw them the next morning when I had recovered.
"The only thing on my mind was 'How will I hold them? How will I feed them? How will I take care of them? I worried about these things at the time."
Doctors are monitoring the twins' health and assessing if and when surgical separation is possible.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment